Thursday 19 November 2020

So Many Choices!

The other day I popped into Spotlight to check out curtain material and upholstery fabrics for Smidge. I thought I was certain on the colour scheme for the interior decor. That is, until I saw the selection. There were so many choices! And what I thought I wanted soon changed. 

Browsing through PinterestI found a van conversion that I liked. The seating was grey, the curtains were olive and everything else was white. Plus it had timber benches - it looked fresh and trendy. 

Image from Pinterest

However Spotlight didn't have the same olive colour and the green fabric they had didn't appeal. Instead I was drawn to the beige tones. There was an upholstery fabric in a golden-beige colouring I thought might look nice? But with so many choices - I was getting muddled.

So I went to Resene to check out wallpaper. Honestly - who knew there were so many shades, textures and tones of a particular colour? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's great to have such a variety but I think I now need a second opinion.


So I've gone from an olive and grey interior to a beige and gold look. Bernie isn't 100% on board with that idea though. I think it's time for another visit ...or two three!

No comments:

Post a Comment